Riverview Collegiate Institute
Riverview Collegiate Institute (RVCI) opened her doors in September of 1959. The purpose for a new school at that time was to provide
an educational environment for highschool students from South Hill, Bushell Park (the Canadian Forces Base), and for rural students.
our mascot, was adopted some time later.
The layout of the building has not changed. For those who have not been to the school
for a number of years, some photos are provided below. Simply click on the photos to enlarge. Or, click the first photo for the slide