Riverview Collegiate Institute
Riverview Collegiate Institute (RVCI) opened her doors in September of 1959. The purpose for a new school at that time was to provide an educational environment for highschool students from South Hill, Bushell Park (the Canadian Forces Base), and for rural students.
 
REX, our mascot, was adopted some time later.
 
The layout of the building has not changed. For those who have not been to the school for a number of years, some photos are provided below. Simply click on the photos to enlarge. Or, click the first photo for the slide show.
riverviewalumninew014011.jpg riverviewalumninew014010.jpg riverviewalumninew014009.jpg riverviewalumninew014008.jpg riverviewalumninew014007.jpg riverviewalumninew014006.jpg riverviewalumninew014005.jpg riverviewalumninew014004.jpg riverviewalumninew014003.jpg riverviewalumninew014002.jpg
Home
riverviewalumninew014001.jpg
Directory
riverviewalumninew002004.jpg